- [S1095] Cyprien Tanguay, Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Canadiennes, Volume 1, 1608-1700 Page 344.
Identifies Marguerite Langlois as the wife of first Abraham Martin and second Rene Branche. Does not identify Marguerite Langlois' parents
- [S1236] Dictionary of Canadian Biography Volume I (1000-1700), (Name: University of Toronto/ Universite Laval; Date: 1966 (Rev 2014);), Martin, Abraham.
States "Martin [Abraham Martin dit L'Écossais] arrived in New France with his wife, Marguerite Langlois, her sister Françoise and brother-in-law Pierre Desportes (the parents of Hélène Desportes)". Identifies Marguerite Langlois as the sister of Françoise Langlois
- [S1193] Québec City Notre Dame Parish, Québec, (Name: Ancestry; Location: Quebec, Canada, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1968;), Notre Dame (Sepultures 1621-1679) 1621-1671 Image 16 of 37.
Burial of Marguerite Langlois, wife of Rene Branche. Source for date and place of death
- [S1192] Quebec, Quebec Federation of Genealogical Societies, Family Origins, 1621-1865, (Name: FamilySearch;), No. 290146 Martin/L'Écossais, Abraham.
Source for approximate year and region of marriage
- [S1193] Québec City Notre Dame Parish, Québec, (Name: Ancestry; Location: Quebec, Canada, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1968;), Notre Dame (Mariages 1621-1679) 1621-1671 Image 53 of 67.
Marriage of Rene Branche, son of Jean Branche and Jeanne Bardon "de la Paroisse de Notre (?) Dame de Fontenay en Poictou", and Marguerite Langlois, widow of Abraham Martin. Source for date and place of marriage